Tuesday 9 February 2010

G(L)EEKING IT UP!

So I, with what seems to be every girl (and secretly every boy) I've ever known, am obsessed with Glee. 1hr of escapism that leaves you wishing that you could be a part of Glee club too. However, as much as I would like to think I am able to belt out any ballad as well as Mariah I know the brutal truth- I'm a horror. I'm now resigned to the fact I'm no Rachel Berry but who cares because with her retro clothes and quirky brooch collection I'm team Emma all the way- I'm even partial to a bit of antibacterial gel. With a cardi collection to make any Granny sick with envy- Emma is flying the flag for fogey fashion and no doubt will have legions of fans digging out a twinset and pearls in hope they can emulate her granny to geek chic-ness. Never have sweater guards been so cool and fastening up every button in sight, so sexy- how Will is able to resist her I will never know.





No comments:

Post a Comment